[DeTomaso] Headlights won`t go down again

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 08:40:37 EDT 2013

Mine wouldn't come up on two occasions.

Both times, I whacked the lights with my hand (not hard, just enough to
jiggle everything around).  And then, they came up.

So, for mine, the problem was at the lights - maybe the limit switches.

When I took my car apart recently, I took all of that apart, and cleaned
everything.  The limit switches were grungy and there was some paint on
the switches.  I switched to the Jon Haas light controller.  I can't speak
to the performance on the street, but it works excellent in the garage.
--
Will