[DeTomaso] Halibrand on Magnesium Wheels

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Mon Aug 19 23:11:27 EDT 2013

I mentioned in a previous posting that I was sending an e-mail to both
Halibrand and to a guy who was making Campy copies.  Here is Halibrands
response.  None the less, I will be stress relieving mine.

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here to join one of our mailing lists Contact
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html>  Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement

  _____