[DeTomaso] Headlights won`t go down again

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 13:44:18 EDT 2013

Another known weak point is the headlight switch, which has a reputation for
failing.

When mine failed, my headlights went down and wouldn't come back up, but I
don't know if they fail "backwards", ie the way you describe?

If I remember correctly, Jorn has a late model Pantera, and therefore does
NOT have the hand crank knob...

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375