[DeTomaso] NPC: Driving your Porsche 962 on the street?

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 20:52:20 EDT 2013

I met an older gentleman at a concours a few weeks ago, and when I say older
I mean mid eighties probably, who owned a real deal 1957 Jag XKSS and he
said he drives it everywhere.  He had taken it from Michigan to New York
where he has another residence several times, and multiple trips elsewhere.
He said "I don't care how much the car's worth, it's worth nothing to me if
I can't drive it."

He also came and looked at my Pantera a chatted again for a while.  He was
very knowledgeable about DeTomaso and said how he felt the Pantera was a
very underrated and unappreciated in its day.

Ian