[DeTomaso] Woodward Dream Cruise?

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 05:43:57 EDT 2013

Stephane and all,

I got word late last night that a few (6 or 7) Panteras will be parked
together at the Woodward Dream cruise. We will be parked just north of a
large building known as the 555 building in Birmingham. I am not sure of the
address but the 555 is at 555 Woodward ave  between 14 and 15 mile roads and
we will be next door to that. Sorry for the late notice on this but it's the
best I could do. If anyone wants to come by and needs help finding us, call
me at 248 932 6392.

Ian