[DeTomaso] for sale (just the messenger)

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Aug 16 00:19:34 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I got the email below through our website--if any of you would like to contact him with some ideas, I'm sure he would appreciate it!

Hey Mark--you should hang on to those pieces for that next Pantera you should  buy this year!  :)

Sincerely,

Chris
PNW President

01 - Name = Mark Taylor02 - Email Address = Markt456 at hotmail.com03 - Phone Number (optional) = 04 - Your Message = I use to have a 72. (I loved that car, until someone ran over it; I sold it to Gary Hall) I have a set of stock wheels & tires and the rear truck insert. Any idea what they’re worth and where is the best place to try to sell them? Thanks Mark Lynnwood WA