[DeTomaso] EXPLOSION LEVEL

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 17:48:18 EDT 2013

I was reading all the Explosion posts and just
received my LEL calcs from the VA on
a new hood we are installing... They need
to state how much of each chemical their
crazy scientists are using and calculate
the LEL..(Lower Explosion Limit) for the hood
as it is suppose to dissipate as it is drawn
thru the system

I can remember years ago going to Stanford
on several occasions and fixing ceilings, walls
and hoods where the crazy scientist was pushing
the limits just a little too much.. kinda like the
Nitro boys.. I also remember when they were running
Nitro in the Go-Karts and one of them let go

Getting ready for Monterey... going to see a guy that
I went to High School with that raced a B Production
Vette in Scca... remember him coming home swearing
about those damn lightweight Jags

Bob Benson