[DeTomaso] Compression ratio estimate

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 14:13:06 EDT 2013

I know that the powder used in reloading ammo is not classified as an explosive, and I assume there is some technical definition based on burn rate.  When selecting a powder you may want a fast powder for a target load, or a slower powder to maximize energy.  The difference may be in micro (or nano) seconds, but there is a very real difference in the outcome.

Ken