[DeTomaso] Other Types of DeTomaso cars

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:25:25 EDT 2013

This thread brought to mind:  the comparison of the video of the Tesla robotic plant, with the DeTomaso Pantera plant as presented on this forum.  Both were/are start-up stories of a new car, but the Pantera has a history of using whatever part was at hand when assembling the current car at hand, and the Tesla plant seems to be very contemporary engineered.    --------And, have you seen on the news what the Tesla guy (forgot his name - not Smith/Jones) is proposing as a people-mover tube from SF to LA, at 800MPH.   ----BILL Lewis