[DeTomaso] 1903 coming to market soon

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 00:28:21 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

Thanks to MD I got a call from a nice widow in a small town in Minnesota.
She and her husband owned #1903 and he passed away in 2010, and now she's
decided it's time to sell.   It apparently has about 18K miles on it, and is
red.   She says it 'needs some work' whatever that means.

She has no e-mail or internet access.

I've asked Doug Kelm to eyeball the car, get photos to put on Provamo (it's
not listed), and give a thorough evaluation/review so both the seller and
prospective buyers could get an idea of what its strengths and weaknesses (if
any) are, and an approximate valuation.

The car is about an hour and a half away from Doug, so I don't know when
he'll be able to get to it.

Stay tuned!