[DeTomaso] 1990 GT5S SHOCKS AND A-FRAME BUSHINGS

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 19:48:56 EDT 2013

I believe you were happy due to the low total you paid. Which is great.
I am a person that is more concerned about the quality of the parts
itself. Not what they cost.
Did you already fit the other suspension parts?
How many miles on them?
Are they still performing as new?
Hope you don't mind my questions Boyd!
Cheers Bjoern