[DeTomaso] 1990 GT5S SHOCKS AND A-FRAME BUSHINGS

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 19:04:39 EDT 2013

I got the complete  suspension kit from Maserati source. I was bidding on
it at auction and lost the auction, then I received an e-mail from Maserati
source for a price substantially lower then the winning auction price AND
my high bid! I purchased the entire kit for around $300 (if memory serves
 me correctly) but I didn't want to run rubber bushings (having purchased
Poly bushings from Dennis Quella) I sold my Rubber bushings on e-bay  and
netted the other suspension parts for free! I was and am very happy with
the whole deal and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Maserati source again.
Boyd