[DeTomaso] 1990 GT5S SHOCKS AND A-FRAME BUSHINGS

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 16:10:08 EDT 2013

In a message dated 8/12/13 10 39 5, bflesland at gmail.com writes:

> Not correct!
> maseratisource: $19 auctions Monterey sales! no reserve!
>
> Monterey Sales!  500+ live auctions $19.00 starting price! No reserve!
> Hundreds Of Auctions and Plenty Of Chances To Save BIG
> LIVE MEGA AUCTIONS! NO RESERVE.....
>
> http://tinyurl.com/kvowbhy
>

>>>Ah, interesting!   Okay, so take a chance and see if it works out!

Wow, look at all the Pantera suspension kit auctions going at the same
time!   Somebody is going to get a great deal!   :>)

Colin--pick one of these auctions:

http://stores.ebay.com/Maseratisource/DETOMASO-PANTERA-PARTS-/_i.html?_fsub=
19&_sid=9400024&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

There are numerous suspension kit auctions with only a single bid of $19.
The list price is $832 and they usually sell for $300-400, but I bet you'll
be able to get it for under $200 which is the steal of the century!