[DeTomaso] Compression ratio estimate

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Aug 12 08:33:06 EDT 2013

Dear Boyd,

                  As a rookie engine builder, I agree with everything
the Jeff said.   It seems tantalizingly easy to determine the CR with
simple PSI measurements of a cylinder, but it is not accurate and short
of, at least, a partial engine teardown you will generate only
marginally useful data.

                                Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles