[DeTomaso] NPC-- video from Silverstone Classic

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Sun Aug 11 21:34:17 EDT 2013

Now that Steve is no longer in charge of HMSA or the Monterey Historics we now race in the rain. Of course all the races are held in California, mostly throughout the summer so the odds of rain are pretty slim. It hasn't rained at any of the events I've run yet but last year the season opener in March was a total rain event. The east coast guys are much more likely to have a wet event or two during their season.

Gray