[DeTomaso] 1990 GT5S SHOCKS AND A-FRAME BUSHINGS

Colin Bradshaw Colin.Bradshaw2 at BTInternet.com
Sun Aug 11 14:52:30 EDT 2013

Hi All,
Any one out there know where I can get some new replacement shock absorber top and bottom bushings for 1990 euro GT5S with factory fitted Ariston shocks...looking to replace the rear bushings now and know doubt the front within weeks as the rebuild job progresses.

I will also want new set of A-Frame bushes, what is the preference for replacements at present?

Ideally I would like to keep OE if possible because I have been happy with the car for 23 years.

Comments appreciated, thanks in anticipation

Colin Bradshaw UK