[DeTomaso] Do you have empty Concorso passenger seat?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 14:32:56 EDT 2013

All,

Plan A: Garth finishes reassembly of his Pantera and his passenger seat is filled by Arron, brother-in-law of my
             good friend Gary.

Plan B: Garth does not finish his car and Arron buys a $175 at-the-gate Concorso ticket.

Plan B is not too good.

Anyone have an open passenger seat for Concorso we could substitute for Garth's seat?

Or a not-to-be-used admission ticket for less than the $175?

Please let me know off line.

Thanks,

Larry - Please send all your good,  you-can-get-it-done vibes to Garth - we all know what he is going through.