[DeTomaso] One more question, fuel pressure regulator ?

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 12:53:32 EDT 2013

Thank you all for your answers. I have a Holley 4150 and a mechanical fuel
pump so I now know I don't require a fuel .
pressure regulator. And thanks to the information I received yesterday I am
going to go out and purchase a valve cover vent with a PCV in it and hook
it up to the unused  vacuum port on my carb. I now have my floats set at
the proper level and the correct idle and by joining my two vents with a
piece of modified clear fuel line  ( I cut an opening at the highest point
in the curved fuel line that joins the vents as big as the two vents
combined) and it appears to have remedied my stalling on hard braking.
Thanks,
Boyd