[DeTomaso] Fuel lines

thomas thomas at hax.se
Fri Aug 9 17:04:08 EDT 2013

I use polyamide tubing with my Ford EFI on the P-car. That is what I think most OEM:s use. With the proper fittings there is also no need for clamps.

Have been in place for well over ten years now without problems. Very cheap also.

I have some short pieces of rubber hose from the bottom of the tank to the pre-filter and high pressure fuel pump.

Thomas