[DeTomaso] pantera fenders

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:59:24 EDT 2013

I was just surprised by $6000 for a pair of fenders so I went to Wilkinsons
web site to see what his price was. I have no idea if he has any or not.
But here is the link    Wikinson
fenders<http://www.panterapartsusa.com/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?prod_id=18003A>
 $1063.30 If I needed a fender (or pair I would call and see if they are
actually available.

Boyd