[DeTomaso] pantera fenders

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:47:54 EDT 2013

The only reference I have to go on is someone selling fenders on the forum for $3,000 a piece :>)

Actually Wilkinson does have them listed 18003B - FENDER RF/L MODEL W/1 PC. BUMP $1063.30

The earlier 18003A fender is listed as replaced by the above later one, so likely a premium for an early fender with the smaller headlight bucket as opposed to reworking a later one.

Julian