[DeTomaso] Yellow '71 in Pontiac Michigan for sale, 14K miles

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Wed Aug 7 19:46:42 EDT 2013

Dave,

I am sort of familiar with this car.  Back in 1998 when I started searching
for a Pantera, I spied this car in the window (the same windows you can see
in the Ebay ad) of a classic car storage facility.  I never looked at it,
but I have seen it sitting in the same spot for all these years, and as far
as I know, it has not moved since then.  So, it has been in heated storage
with a car cover on it for at least 15 years.

The only reason I didn't mention it before is that I have been thinking of
selling my own Pantera and didn't want to discuss the "competition".  But to
be honest, my car is a different animal than this one.  This Pantera appears
to be completely stock and totally unrestored, while mine, although mostly
stock in appearance is fully updated and restored to a high degree.

So that being said, I would be happy to look at this car for anyone who is
interested.......But, of course I would be remiss if I didn't try to promote
my own car to any prospective buyer at the same time.

Ian