[DeTomaso] NPC - MORE ON youtube audio problem

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Aug 7 16:47:09 EDT 2013

Hi P6746,

There have been a lot of changes with web sites (java, flash, ect) and
browsers lately.  You want to make sure you are up to date on all that
internet stuff.

It sounds as if the video is cashed (loaded already) and it is using old
settings. You can try a F5 to reload the video or you may need to dump you
cookies (hmmmm last Friday...) to clean it out.

Good luck

Larry (AOL a 90's thing) - Cleveland