[DeTomaso] NPC - youtube audio problem

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 18:34:16 EDT 2013

In a message dated 8/6/13 13 43 4, P6746 at aol.com writes:

> Is anyone else having a problem getting sound with youtube links
> provided
> in posts to the forum?  Everything connects fine, but there is no
> sound.
> ?????   Such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXPGYiAoFj8,  even the
> commercial is silent.  If it's only on my end, anyone have a  suggestion
> of how to
> correct it?
>

>>>Well, the proper solution is to buy a Mac and throw your Windoze machine
over the hedge.   But failing that, I bet all you need to do is restart it.

If that doesn't work, check for the obvious, like speakers unplugged from
the sound port on the computer.   This presumes that you have NO sound from
anything.   If only Youtube links aren't working, and restarting didn't help,
do you have the sound toggled off on Youtube?   It's possible to mute
Youtube, and I think if you mute one video, all others will remain at that sound
level until you un-mute it?