[DeTomaso] Heat Insulation-Engine Bay

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 10:55:40 EDT 2013

 Julian,
I have a can of the Amorall material.. it is black.. like the car
I am going to use it next time I go to the track.. I asked
the rep at the Good Guys show  if it will work with rocks flying at you when you
are going 140mph.. he said I think not.. but as we know
most of the rocks fly at you out of a turn.. not sure how
fast that rock is going if the wheels are spinning in front
of you plus your are heading towards it.. reminds me
of my old dirt bike days

The trick would be to be out front all the time
not the easiest thing to do

Bob