[DeTomaso] Heat Insulation - Engine Bay

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 13:52:37 EDT 2013

Cool Car is an old hot rodders fix. It can also be used on the firewall, on
the underside of the roof, and the tunnel that the radiator water tubes go
thru. I also used it on the outside of the front trunk, which gets a lot of
heat from the radiator, on the entire interior and doors, and on the the
fiberglas trunk insert. Besides the heat shield it also tends to dampen
sound vibrations to make the car quieter and since it it painted or sprayed
on can also serve as a sealing and blocking barrier for sound.

Jeff
6559