[DeTomaso] Re : [detomaso]What's going on in the parts business?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Aug 4 12:53:40 EDT 2013

In a message dated 8/4/13 9 12 57, theemonkey at yahoo.com writes:

> After it has all been said in done since the good non chinese master is
> available from both Pantera East and Roland in Germany i would recommend
> doing the good stock master.If they stop making the good ones and only chinese
> copies are available i would recommend the Wilwood master over the CNC
> because of the longer  stroke.
>

>>>Interestingly, Wilkinson phoned me up a few weeks ago to tell me he had
finally solved the problem with his "De Tomaso" masters (I don't know their
country of origin is unknown, so we can't call them "Chinese").   He said
that after several years of trying, he found a good front seal that works.
So apparently if you buy one of those today, it will actually function as
advertised.   If you have an older one that fails, he'll send you a new seal so
you can rebuild it yourself.