[DeTomaso] Asking too much?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Aug 3 17:47:03 EDT 2013

Larry,
That sounds like an awful lot of "not right."  Perhaps you should give
him a call and ask why?  Is it possible it's a carpet kit for a
different model?  Is it possible they grabbed the wrong thing off the shelf?

I once got a GTS axle from Wilkinson.  His wife accidentally pulled the
wrong one of the shelf, thinking it was the right one.  She wrote a very
apologetic letter explaining how I got the wrong part, along with
sending me the right one.

When the first set of a-arm bushings I got didn't seem to be right, I
called the vendor first.  -Then- I communicated my frustration to the
forum when they couldn't make it right.

Just sayin'
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired