[DeTomaso] What's going on in the parts business?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Aug 3 15:00:21 EDT 2013

Yea.... Detroit is beginning to look like "Escape from New York" and
Palo Alto (the birthplace of the electronics industry) is trying to
re-invent itself (because the industry ain't there anymore).

I think of it more in terms of finding ancient Aztec or Mayan cities...
that aren't actually that ancient.
Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie