[DeTomaso] Stalling on hard braking

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 03:28:13 EDT 2013

I highly recommend the book. It's a lot of basic, good sense regarding how
engines run (and don't).

I found it quite educational. I have less financial interest in Mikael than
he has in Summit, although he has paid for a round of beer in the past...

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375