[DeTomaso] Monterey

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 16:26:13 EDT 2013

First of all I know that the best looking cars
are Black with big ass wings.. going to pick
that old girl up at Tommy's shop tomorrow
take her home and put that big Wing back on

Monterey
We leave Thursday morning and head
to the Warf and check out the auction cars
there and in the few hotels nearby before the
crazy crowds come in

Then off to Baja Cantina.. we try to get
there by 1pm so we can park our cars
Most spots are gone soon after....Then we
eat and watch all the cars and people cycle
thru... Best part of the weekend I think
Parked next to Foose's Hemisphere a few
years back.. 6 mil Datona coupe nearby
two years ago

The off to Los Laurels to check in with
the Pantera group... we have a hospitality suite
for all Pantera lovers.. no charge.. come by and
see us

Friday for me and a few we do the Historics
walking thru the pits and getting to see things
up and close... Sat has twice as many people
so friday is pit time for us

Friday night Pantera dinner and small show
on the grass at the Los Laurels Lodge. cost
for dinner is $47 and we take some walk-ins
then to hospitality suite to bs again

Sat to the track again and walk around
but watch mostly races.. we then do a BBQ
near the entry way.. look for the Panteras
parked  off to the right just past pay stop
there early evening.. another favorite
of mine

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera