[DeTomaso] Modern 15" Tire Options

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:03:46 EDT 2013

I'm fairly sure the Michelin TB's have an E stamp (road legal), which gets you compliant with the law at least.

Just earlier today a reliable source told me you can call Hoosier and have any slick grooved as a wet and they well slap an E road legal stamp on the side.

Avon also have the Cobra GT tire in up to 295/50-15 size.

Julian