[DeTomaso] Modern 15" Tire Options

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 13:48:40 EDT 2013

Could there now be a trend to switch back to 15" wheels and tires with the availability of these new products?

As these cars get older, the need for wet performance and extended treadwear is becoming less important.

Also, there is less and less available in modern designs for 16 and 17 inch wheels.

Since these new 15" designs and compounds offer more performance than the originals or the currently available (yet potentially outdated) 16 and 17 inch street tires, they seem like the best bet for a performance oriented driver?

Interesting indeed.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934