[DeTomaso] New Pantera Owner Coming

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 08:18:27 EDT 2013

In a message dated 8/1/13 17 20 42, mazdastuff at yahoo.com writes:

> Welcome to the group Mark.  Great bunch of people reside here.   Have
> owned mine for over 5 yrs and being mechanically challenged...this forum and
> my club are important to the ownership of my Pantera.

De Tomaso--making mechanics out of drivers since 1959!

Seriously, Mark, welcome to the club!   You're poised to have a lot of fun
and make a lot of friends, from all over the world.   It's a great thing!

It's a small world, too.   I live in California, Brian lives outside of
Houston, and I just bumped into the former owner of Brian's car and had a nice
long chat with him about it a couple of days ago....