[DeTomaso] License Plate Light

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Aug 1 22:19:37 EDT 2013

When I re-worked the license plate area I was asked by a couple people
what I was going to do about the light. Some times you don't know till you
do it.....Well I did it.

I am wiring up systems one by one in a completely custom electrical system
so it is not as simple as plugging everything in.

For the license plate I ended up getting an LED strip which are very thin
and stick up under the license plate ledge....and it looks like it is
going to work well:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/Liclight1.jpg

The nice thing is, unless you get on you knees and look up, they are
simply not visible:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/Liclight2.jpg

Gary