[DeTomaso] New Member Statement

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:08:21 EDT 2013

Greetings all,

I wanted to share something that Mark Hemphill said to me during his buying
process
which took some time) back and forth as he was considering other cars
including some
of the F'ing variety.
He shared with me that it was this forums that helped him decide to Pantera
shop
over his other choices.

It certainly is a value to me and it was nice to hear from former outsider
that this forum and that we
as fellow owners are a perk of ownership that many other marques may not
offer and for those
that do, not in such a receptive and helpful manner when asked for advice.

Three Cheers to everybody, collectively are a selling point and it was nice
to be reminded.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt