[DeTomaso] New Pantera Owner Coming

Hemphill Mark sennamick at comcast.net
Thu Aug 1 17:37:50 EDT 2013

I am the new owner of 2290 that Michael is speaking of. I want everyone to know that I am looking forward to learning, discussing & eventually sharing with this great group of enthusiasts. Knowing that there is such support out there is really a bonus and no doubt adds to the ownership experience.
Michael is a great guy and I can't thank him enough for making time for me well as making all arrangements for this to happen. Plus I got my first ride in a Pantera which was in his 650hp monster! Quite a day!
The car I am buying was as advertised and exceeded my expectations. Seller is top notch and a pleasure to work with.
Thanks very much Michael.
Am hoping to have 2290 in my garage next week.
Regards,
Mark H

Sent from my cell phone