[DeTomaso] chassis stiffeners - opinions

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 22:11:34 EDT 2013

I haven't tried it myself, but I like the one that's not available.  Goran
Malmberg built a simple "X" that spans the original frame brace (intact) to
the B pillar (pics on his site and on hooniverse)
http://hooniverse.com/2010/01/19/hemipanter-might-give-the-basement-lambo-a-run-for-its-money/

He did a lot of work with a balsa-wood mock-up that showed this simple
system increases chassis stiffness dramatically.

sean