[DeTomaso] Capacity of overflow tank

Jack Donahue demongusta at me.com
Tue Apr 30 15:14:45 EDT 2013

Along those same lines, I have the stock set-up. So now it's terminology, I think. I hear people on The List refer to "swirl tanks", "over-flow tanks", and "expansion chambers". Are we talking about the same things? Please delineate the differences. Getting confused as to how many tanks we need, or are they all different names for the same tank?
Confused.