[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Taillight Housing Extra Socket?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:18:35 EDT 2013

and only on one side?  Interesting, your hypothesis makes sense, sourced
from two different vendors.

Now the question, is one side 2x as bright as the other?  What about the
fuse rating, increased amps?

Oh well, it was fun to speculate on what it could have been, I think that a
parking light or fog light was a far sexier
reason to cut up a housing than just to make it brighter.  ;-)

Michael Shortt