[DeTomaso] new Battery

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 19:43:15 EDT 2013

I switched from Optima once they moved to offshore manufacturing quality has declined. The last one I took back the Summit Racing service guy didn't seem surprised and said that's the third one today! They have a bells & whistles test trig for them now before issuing a warranty claim.

I'm using Odyssey and they have been great so far, bonus is that the Sears Die Hard Platinum  batteries are rebadged Odyssesy (only the Platinum, not the regular) and Sears offer a 48 month full warranty and 100 month pro-rated.

Julian