[DeTomaso] GT5-S 9438 for sale in DC

Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:18:34 EDT 2013

Stephen,

I can personally vouch for the quality of Ron McCall's work. He is a well
known Pantera / GT40 / IMSA GTU builder on the east coast, and the quality
of his work is outstanding.

As they say a picture speaks a thousand words, I'll let the pictures do the
talking.

My car started like this:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMD04104/4104fl1M2010.jpg

And Ron turned it into this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswalshphotography/8670582924/in/set-72157633288679685/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswalshphotography/8670582784/in/set-72157633288679685/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswalshphotography/8670582618/in/set-72157633288679685/

If you want videos, youtube searches for "Nascar Pantera" will get you
plenty of videos (I have a 2002 Winston cup motor in my car hence the tag).
Good luck with your car search!

- Arjun