[DeTomaso] 2013 Fun Rally

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 23:18:18 EDT 2013

Charlie,

Nice pictures.

Hope you made it back OK without too many delays. We got back to Magnolia this afternoon.
Cruising at 90 through the west of Texas makes things go pretty quickly and very nicely.
Until I parked under a tree for dinner in Ozona and the starlings did their nasties… Damn….

Remember, Kirby…. Do NOT park under a tree!

Good to see all the gang again. To see many of the folks from Europe that we met last year during LMC was very, very nice.

For all those we missed saying goodbye to…. Take care! See you next time!

Kirby