[DeTomaso] 2013 Fun Rally

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 22:01:58 EDT 2013

Hi All

Sitting in the Phoenix Airport waiting for my flight. I have a 3 hour delay,
and a 2 hour layover in London to catch my flight to Madrid so this is not
starting well..

I didn't get to say goodbye to a lot of people I would have liked to, so
I'll take this opportunity to say that I had a fantastic time and really
enjoyed meeting in person so many people that I have known in a virtual way
for many many years. The event was fantastic, with some really great people
and some really impressive cars. It was fantastic to be able to spend a
little bit of time with you and sorry I didn't get to say goodbye - but
hopefully we'll meet up again soon

Since I have some time to kill I've loaded some pix on my POCA webpage - I
didn't go nuts on the car pictures, and whittled the 1000+ pictures taken
down to just a basic few.

They may be seen here:

Did anybody take a video of the Mike/Lori wedding on Wednesday?

Congrats to the newlyweds, and thanks again everyone for a fantastic
weekend!

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375