[DeTomaso] SPEEDO - NEW PROBLEM

Trip Owen lance730 at msn.com
Sat Apr 27 16:21:42 EDT 2013

OK - you guys were all correct - its how you run the speedo cable, it still seems to dance a tad atlow speed - for anyone doing this is in the future...loop around back of all 3 pedals, then GO UPas far as you can above heater hose, then reach in with LONG needle nose and pull it forward to gauge. But the fun is not over - Now the tach does not work...I remember there is a weird diode thing-ama-jig,that hangs at bottom of speedo. its brown - on the many times I pulled the speedo out, and in, it sparked a littlesprarked against the dash?  What the _____ was that?  Wahat is it?    Did that thing effect the tach?Trip88 GT5-Sticked in DC