[DeTomaso] intermittent spark...

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 10:23:42 EDT 2013

FWIW, in about '79 I had a '76 ford econoline van that would die while driving down the freeway and even on curved off ramps. One "H" of a lot of fun to loose power steering in a sharp curve. This is the reason I do not use Ford boxes. With this one you could get across three lanes of traffic and onto the shoulder to a full stop prior to it giving you a sucessful restart. Again lots of fun in Bay Area freeway traffic. It was in the shop three times prior to a fix ( new box ).

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )