[DeTomaso] Speedometer Help

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Wed Apr 24 20:19:59 EDT 2013

No, it's not the SPEEDO.  I had & still have the same problem.  It's how you fished the cable through out the car--from the ZF to the SPEEDO there is a "kink" or too much of a bend in the cable.  My installer sent my speedo to that famous shop in California twice & twice it came back as NO PROBLEM !  I am thinking of some modern way, electronic, maybe GPS guided speedo installation.  This has been a two year project for me.  Myron the other guy in Cleveland