[DeTomaso] Speedometer Help

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 11:30:49 EDT 2013

Trip--it's almost assuredly the cable, not the gauge. I'm afraid it is probably due to installation error, most likely binding near the gauge.

Your speedo has a different face from older panteras but mechanically it's the same.

If you pill the gauge and the cable, you can test it by plugging the cable in and then turning the zf end with a drill. If the speedo works smoothly out of the car, you have confirmed that it is an installation issue

Good luck!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone