[DeTomaso] Master clutch hydraulic cylinder in Phoenix

jb841 at cox.net jb841 at cox.net
Tue Apr 23 18:07:34 EDT 2013

I have a clutch master cylinder sitting on my bench, brand new.  I'll bring
it with me in case nobody else arrives with one.  Now all we have to do is
find the person with the 9" double jointed fingers to install it.

>>>What I (we) don’t know is if Brian’s car has the clutch pedal effort reduction kit installed.  This will
dictate which pushrod is needed (long for no kit; short with kit).  If you “flat rate” the clutch master
cyl change, pushrod length won’t matter, as the original push rod will be reused.

Also, I (we) don’t know if Brian’s clutch master cyl is an original type or an aftermarket, like a CNC.

I’m already in Chandler (arrived on Sat), but I won’t be checking in at WHP until tomorrow (Wed).
I have a clutch master cyl (the “good” one), long and short pushrods, and a clutch slave cyl that I
brought with me, “just in case”.

John
760  420  4036