[DeTomaso] stock halfshaft u joint

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 06:25:55 EDT 2013

thanks for those insights - so the u joint itself breaks?  So, in my case, where the press fit is not so tight anymore on one u-joint end cap, I should not expect a failure?  i can not understand how a weak press fit (not grossly loose) would make the half shaft fail, but I am curious what others have thought.